Monday, November 9, 2015

VETERANS DAY
1: VETERANS DAY IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY HELD ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE END OF WORLD WAR 1 TO HONOR VETERANS OF ALL BATTLES.
2: THE PURPOSE OF VETERANS DAY IS TO SHOW HONOR OF ALL CITIZENS FOR ALL WARS THAT HAVE BEEN SAVED IN THE US.
3: IT IS IMPORTANT TO SHOW HONOR ON VETERANS DAY BECAUSE YOUR’E LETTING THE VETERANS KNOW HOW PROUD YOU ARE OF THEM WINNING THE WARS.
4: Veterans day is on November 11th 2015
5: ways to show respect on veterans days is thanking  the veterans for saving wars .
6:
7: Anything special of great interest pertaining to veterans day is flags regarding veteran day and pictures of veterans who won wars.
8: My feelings regarding veterans day is I feel happy that every year we celebrate veterans day cause we show honor for all the veterans who won battles whenever its November 11 I just think in my mind oh its veterans day its time to celebrate it over and over again. I just love veteran

No comments:

Post a Comment